- The author, Stieg Larsson and his family, childhood and professional life.
- His tragic death before The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo was published.
- Larsson’s last day.
- The real stories behind Larsson’s political magazine and his anti-neo-nazi campaigns.
- The role of Stockholm and the landscape of Sweden in Larsson’s life and writing.
- The battle over his inheritance.
- Eva Gabrielsson, Larsson’s girlfriend, and the manuscript for the fourth book she ‘might’ have.
- Gabrielsson’s contract with a Danish filmmaker to do a cinematical production of Larsson’s life, built from her personal archives.
The film is being made available via Music Box Films—for showings at libraries, bookstores and more. Please contact us for more information.